Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back after a short break

If there was ever a time when I needed a break then this was it. Recent events kinda pushed me over the edge a little and a trip to Scotland to watch one of my fav bands was just what the doctor ordered. Big Country were a band who tragically lost their singer sometime ago. The weekend was a celebration of the birth of Big Country (25 years ago).

I met up with old friends and made new ones too and will see Big Country perform again on the up and coming mini tour of the UK.

For those interested there are a few videos on youtube of the two gigs I attended, this one from Glasgow and this from Aberdeen.

I owe a lot to music - AC/DC, Dixie Chicks and Big Country helped me through my Seroxat withdrawal - so thanks go in particular to these artists.

Fid

*Many thanks to the well wishes for my son Gary. He has now had his stitches removed and had them replaced with butterfly stitches. He's doing ok.

In my absence I received many emails regarding Paxil/Seroxat stories - I'm just going through them now but one that is of importance is the Seroxat Petition. Please visit the link and sign (if you haven't already) HERE

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.