Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Email to the Delphi Centre

Following on from my previous post 'The Delphi Centre & GlaxoSmithKline Advertising' I felt the need to email The Delphi Centre to get some answers.

Here is my email:


----- Original Message -----
From: fiddaman
To: info@delphicentre.com.au
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 10:22 AM
Subject: Sponsorship


Dear Sir/Madam,

For a website that proudly boasts the following:

"Over the last 16 years, they have designed various stress management programs and provide counselling and coaching."

I find it astonishing that you allow GlaxoSmithKline to blatantly advertise what is probably the most toxic drug of the past 50 years.

Why are you allowing GlaxoSmithKline to advertise Aropax on your following page?
http://www.delphicentre.com.au/conference/sponsors.htm

Surely this goes against everything that you stand for?

Was it a condition GlaxoSmithKline laid down to you regarding them sponsor your special events?

I am quite shocked by this and eagerly await your feedback on this very urgent matter.

Yours sincerely

Mr Robert Fiddaman

Seroxat/Aropax/Paxil Sufferers Blog

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.