Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, September 09, 2007

MHRA, TGA, FDA - On the same page?

Youi have to ask yourself whether or not these three agencies are actually on the same page when it comes to safeguarding the health of their relevant citizens.

I am adding a recent email Matthew Holford has recently sent to Professors Breckenridge and Woods at the MHRA.

My past experience with Woods and Breckenridge would suggest that Matthew's mail will not even be acknowledged by Breckenridge and if Woods replies it will be in the manner of a bombastic nature.

Anyway, here's his email to messrs Woods & Breckenridge:

Dear Professors Breckenridge and Woods,

My apologies, I should have copied you in on this, earlier. There appears to be a consensus amongst the (disinterested) scientific community that the withholding of data on drugs is unscientific. I would argue that it is unlawful, although I am interested to understand whether that view is shared by the Establishment.

Either way, the practice of suppressing negative data has contributed significantly to the Seroxat farce, in all its ignominy. To date, the MHRA has done nothing to ensure that that does not happen again. I would hold that that is incompetence of the highest order, and I can only imagine that it is not doing anything, because it is not in the interests of the Worshipful Company to do anything. That is corruption, if it be true. Are you corrupt, gentlemen?

Best regards

Matthew Holford

Well gentlemen, are you?

1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.