Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Internet Stalker

It seems my Internet stalker is now posting articles as 'Fiddy' on his doppelganger blog.

I suppose I should take it as a form of flattery that someone should think that I am so important and they wish to impersonate me.

Very odd behaviour for someone of his age.

* Obsession - compulsion: an irrational motive for performing trivial or repetitive actions, an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone.

His motives?

Answers on a postcard please.

Fid


ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

10 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.