Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, August 16, 2009

David Healy Withdrawal Protocol **Updated

On June 28, 2009, I announced on this blog that David Healy had put forward a withdrawal protocol to the MHRA with regard to SSRi and non-SSRi withdrawal. After much correspondence between David and patient advocates he has now revised this protocol.

Because of obsessive individuals who chose to slander myself, Healy and other advocates, the new protocol is available via my email address ONLY.

Those of you who want a copy, please contact me by scrolling down my blog until you find the animated letterbox [right hand sidebar] or click on the following link -
JULY 2009 SSRI WITHDRAWAL GUIDE BY DAVID HEALY

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.