Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, August 10, 2009

Field of Dreams - The SSRi Scandal by Bob Fiddaman

I was exchanging emails late last night and early this morning with a prominent figure in the world of SSRi's.

I'm not or never have been an academic. I have no qualifications. I only go on my research and personal experience with Seroxat/Paxil.

During this exchange of emails I became aware that the whole risk/benefit regarding SSRi's is so blindingly obvious to regulators and pharmaceutical companies. They have known for years that the benefits do not outweigh the risks.

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

3 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.