Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Saturday, October 10, 2009

**COUGH COUGH** I GOT THE FLU!


Pic: Lincoln County Health


How does the start of that annoying Wet Wet Wet song go? "I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes"

I got a dose of the flu folks. Hot and cold spells, aching joints, weird dreams...and I mean weird.

Am I bothered? Not really, it's the only time I get a decent sleep, I still wake early but it means I can go back to my cocoon with a hot water bottle, snuggle up to my dog [who incidentally, acted as a hot water bottle the other night] - Phew, I have just realised how the word 'incidentally' looks remarkably similar to the word 'indecently'!

Anyway, hot drinks, cup-a-soups, and some over the counter flu remedy [Not Beechams] should do the trick.

I won't be calling the NHS helpline to be told I have swine flu. God forbid, I ever put my trust in a GlaxoSmithKline product again!

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.