Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Shout Out To A Great Friend: Evie Pringle

A very good friend and fellow advocate/writer mailed me over the weekend. I was quite taken aback to hear that she had been hospitalized and had had part of her colon removed.

Some years ago, when I first started researching and writing about Seroxat, I kept stumbling upon one name, Evelyn Pringle. Her articles regarding Paxil [Seroxat] and GlaxoSmithKline were brilliantly written and well researched. Much of what I have learned has been from the pen/keyboard of Evie.

I cannot remember when we first started mailing one another, I think she stumbled upon my work and used this blog as a reference when researching.

A great friendship has blossomed between myself and Evie and we often share documents with one another. Our lives are pretty much the same in as much as that we both write about subjects close to our hearts.

For me, she is the best out there. Her work is crucial to creating awareness, be it about Seroxat or The Mother's Act. Evie throws everything in to her articles and leaves no stone unturned with her investigative journalistic approach.

Evie is currently in hospital recuperating, she still finds the time to email those people she knows - the mark of a great human being.

I hope you will all join me in wishing Evie a speedy recovery.

Get well soon. The people need you.


Respect.

PS - Here's that can of 7 Up you wished for :-)




Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

2 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.