Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Seroxat Sufferers Invites You...

Image: stylebysarah.com



Over the course of the next few months I am going to be working hard with my book editor. Editing work that has been read a thousand times over is a laborious procedure but one that has to be done. It means that I will be spending less time on here and more time editing and preparing my manuscript for print [should be November time]

I would like to keep this blog active so decided to give you, the reader, a chance to tell your story.

If you would like to highlight the plight of your time on SSRi's [it does NOT have t be Seroxat] then please feel free to use this blog as your platform.

Tell me your story, be it personal or about your loved one.

As I will be knee deep in my own editing, I would prefer if you sent me your stories complete with links [if any] and correct spelling and grammar. I can just upload it to this space without the need to edit someone else's work - editing my own is bad enough.

Tell me about your experiences with SSRi's, doctor's, medicine regulators, psychiatrists, your campaigning.

Stories shouldn't be any longer than 1200 words.

Get writing folks.

Send your articles to me at fiddaman64@blueyonder.co.uk


Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.