Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mother Speaks Out [Seroxat Suicide]

Image: panacea-pharmacy.com


The suicide of Cecily Bostock is one of the most brutal suicides I have read that relates to GlaxoSmithKline's Seroxat.

I first learned of this story last June when Sara, Cecily's mother, contacted me after reading a series of articles I had written about the suicide of Ontario student, Sara Carlin.

Cecily Bostock was a musician, an artist, an over achiever in almost everything she did.

Sara Bostock (Mother of Cecily):

“She was having a lot of trouble sleeping and she had racing thoughts, and she was over-analysing and she was overly sensitive… that is what prompted the prescription.”

Within three weeks of taking Seroxat, Sara says, her daughter became a totally different person.

Sara:

"The last two days she was just a complete zombie I have to say. She was just agitated, jumping at every noise and not making sense. I was very concerned. We were very close to Cecily. I just loved her deeply.

So I went into the kitchen and I turned the light on and she was lying on the floor. And I knew she was dead. And there was a knife on the floor by her and there was just a trickle of blood from her chest.”

Cecily had stabbed herself twice through the heart.

Her death came about 20 days after she had started taking Seroxat. Cecily was just 25 years old.

Since her daughter's death Sara has been campaigning and creating awareness about the dangers of  Seroxat and other SSRi type drugs.

Sara attended the APRIL charity conference 2008 and spoke about her experience and knowledge from years of research. This video has finally surfaced.

Here she speaks about Seroxat/Paxil (paroxetine) suicides.



Sara Bostock personal SSRI suicide story and opinion from APRIL on Vimeo.

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.