Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal - - The Final Hurdle




I'm at the final hurdle of the editing process of my manuscript for my book, 'The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal.'

It has been quite a struggle, yet my editor has taught me a valuable lesson in patience.

Much has changed from the original ebook version. It's been a privilege to work alongside a great editor, more so because she was hired by someone who believes this damn book is worth reading. I won't embarrass him but thank him from the bottom of my heart.

We are looking at January or February for its release in paperback form.






Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.