Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Sara Carlin Video - 5,000 Hits.

Sara Carlin


I remember constructing this video back in 2009, I uploaded it to youtube but kept it private for many months, almost a year.

The music is a beautiful piece by composer John Barry, it's fitting for a beautiful young girl like Sara.

When I felt the time was right, I made the video public with the blessing of Sara's family.

To let children, even in death, have a voice is what we, as parents, should strive for.

Sara's inquest was unique. The jury put forward 16 recommendations and basically slammed the Canadian medicines regulator, Health Canada.

In June this year we will know if any of the 16 recommendations have been either put in to place...or at the very least, deliberated.

Let's hope for their sake that strives have been made to bring about change into the way SSRi medication is dished out to children and young adults in Canada.

My coverage of the Sara Carlin inquest can be downloaded now via PDF

Here's the video.

Nessun dorma Sara.

Fid




ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.