Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

2nd Chance to Members of Parliament

Today, I sent out a second series of emails to MP's - it was quite an exhaustive task having to cut and paste the email addresses from HERE but none the less something that had to be done.

Quite a few of the email addresses bounced back as they are no longer in use or are full, however, the majority managed to get through and all morning I have been recieving reciepts stating that my email has been read.... ONLY ONE thus far was deleted without being read.

I have a list of emails deleted without being read from my first series of emails I sent out.

Anyway, here is the email I sent:


Dear recipients,

You may recall that sometime last week I sent you all an email regarding Glaxosmithkline and the MHRA.

I sent this email to every existing MP and not one of you replied, indeed thus far 12 of you deleted the email without reading it first!

This is not a local issue, it is a national one and one that affects ALL of your constituents.

I urge you all to speak with Paul Flynn MP regarding matters relating to Glaxosmithkline and the MHRA.

I have created a blog site and I will be using it to highlight any of you who delete this message without reading it - hence the read reciept inclusion.

I am one voice of many and it seems there are only two members of Parliament, namely Paul Flynn MP and Stewart Hosie MP who are voicing our opinions. I urge you ALL to look into this matter regarding Glaxosmithkline and the MHRA and to start using your voice for your constituents, many of whom are unaware that the prescribed drug, Seroxat, could be causing either them or their loved ones serious damage.

Thank you for taking the time in reading this email. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me at
fiddaman64@blueyonder.co.uk.

My blog SEROXAT SUFFERS - STAND UP AND BE COUNTED can be found at:
http://fiddaman.blogspot.com


Yours sincerely

Mr Robert Fiddaman
UK




Should prove interesting


Bob

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.