Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, May 21, 2007

Another GSK victim... another blog

A mother speaks out against Paxil after her son, Manie, was born with a congenital heart defect.

Here's a snippet from her blog:

The reason why Manie was born with a congenital heart defect was because of my ingestion of an antidepressant while I was pregnant. I took Paxil within the first three months that I was pregnant with Manie. At the time that I was pregnant with Manie Paxil was a class C drug. Now Paxil is a class D drug.

I will be adding to this blog about Manie and his connection to birth defects caused by Paxil

Kudos to Julie, Manies mother, for speaking out

Bob

Her blog can be found here - http://bigpharmavictim.blogspot.com/

4 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.