Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, December 10, 2007

Abolish Suicide-Causing Anti-Depressants

Petition online:

My name is Camille Milke, My daughter's name is Sarina Angel, I lost her to Suicide 26 days ago. She was a victim of Suicide-Causing Anti-Depressants and I have formed a Coalition to ban such killers. My 21 year old, 95 lb daughter was prescribed an arsenal of six different prescriptions, all within a one month period of time and all by the same doctor. I am lobbying to put into place a Federal Law that will Abolish Suicide-Causing Anti-Depressants. I need Advocates to join me in my Lobbying Efforts. My Mission is for the World to hear Sarinas Voice; for she is no longer with me to speak. But she will be heard, through me, her Mother. For I live with her inside me and I will live out loud, her voice will be heard. My Crusade is to Abolish Suicide Causing AntiDepressants. There is strength in numbers, I need the support of those who hold this issue close to their hearts; to assure that other parents and their children live a happy life without pain and without suicide. My Campaign is to pass a Bill which will ultimately become Sarina's Law. PLEASE, PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION AND PASS IT ON TO EVERYONE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK, ASK THEM TO DO THE SAME AND SO ON AND SO ON...

SIGN HERE

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.