Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Good Morning King & Spalding

Bad luck in the Kilker case.

I see your client has appealed against the decision. 10 out of the 12 jurors seem to think your clients are guilty. Any chance the public can get to see those sealed files that were opened in court? Is this why your client has appealed against the decision?

Just curious.

$2.5 million will hardly break your client's bank account will it?

You see, the jury sided with the poor child, Lyam Kilker. You remember him don't you? He is the kid born with serious heart defects because of your client's failure to warn his and other pregnant mothers about their drug Paxil.

What was it the jury found now? Shall I refresh your memory?

“negligently failed to warn” the doctor treating Lyam’s mother about Paxil’s risks and concluded the medicine was a “factual cause” of the child’s heart defects.

Will you be defending your client in the other 632 cases brought against them regarding Paxil causing birth defects?

Will your client seek an alternative law team seeing as you couldn't win the Kilker case for them - despite all your 'objections' and calls for a mistrial!

The offer of dinner at my place is still on the table.

I'm guessing this appeal will be quietly settled - you just need a big news day so the settlement can be lost in a small column in the press eh? Isn't that how it works with law firms like yourself? I may be wrong, you may genuinely believe your client is telling the truth.

Can't wait to see all those court documents.

Enjoy your cornflakes.



Well good morning judge, how are you today
Im in trouble, please put me away
A pretty thing took a shine to me
I couldnt stop her so I let it be
I couldnt stop her so I let it be
I couldnt stop her so I let it be
I couldnt stop her so I let it be
He didnt do it, he wasnt there
He didnt want it, he wouldnt dare
Well good morning judge, yes Im back again
Im in trouble, so its back to the pen
I found a car but I couldnt pay
I fell in love and I drove it away
I fell in love and I drove it away
I fell in love and I drove it away
I fell in love and I drove it away
He didnt do it, he wasnt there
He didnt want it, he wouldnt dare
I didnt do it, I wasnt there
I didnt want it, I wouldnt dare
Alcatraz is like a home sweet home
Im so wanted and Im never alone
San quentin is the place to be
Im so happy I dont wanna be free
So happy I dont wanna be free
So happy I dont wanna be free
So happy I dont wanna be free

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.