Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, June 11, 2010

Three minutes of Madness from the MHRA and GlaxoSmithKline's Lawyers.


CLICK ON IMAGE


Checking the back end of my blog early this evening I stumbled upon what can only be described as a frantic visit by both the Medicines Healthcare and products Regulatory Agency [MHRA] and Addleshaw Goddard [Glaxo's UK Lawyers]

Was it a coincidence that both visited this blog around the same time?

Maybe both are reading the recent 'GlaxoSmithKline/MHRA - When Ignorance Turns To Bliss' series of articles I posted. Evidence, from my web stats, would suggest that they are.

I'm left wondering who contacted whom?

Or was it just a coincidence that they both landed at the same time, and they both clicked on the same links?

Hope you both like the new layout.

"We don’t want to be accused of anything about the way we deal with trials."
Jean-Pierre Garnier
Chief Executive Officer, GlaxoSmithKline
6/21/2004



Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

3 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.