Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Book Editing - 'The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal'

Image: pubmart.com


Working alongside my book editor has opened many doors for me. With her guidance she has showed me the many errors that appeared in the original manuscript.

I spent a total of 15 or so hours on my manuscript last week before returning it to her.

We are now on 'Stage 2'

My editor will go through the entire manuscript again then return to me.

This will continue until we are both pleased with the outcome.

Once we reach that stage, my manuscript is sent off to my publisher and the printing begins.

I'd like to thank all those that have sent me comments to be included at the front of the book. Your support is truly appreciated and your comments are very humbling.

Thank you.

In the meantime, here is the promo video for the book.



Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

3 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.