Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Saturday, September 25, 2010

CAN SUPPLEMENTS HELP WITH SSRI WITHDRAWAL?

Image: healthline.com


Soon I will be writing about a supplement I have been experimenting with over the past week. Much has been written about this particular supplement and its promotion across the internet is viral. It makes no claims to help during SSRi withdrawal yet there are anecdotal reports that it does.

Read my review soon and decide for yourself with an exclusive 10% discount for Seroxat Sufferers readers.

Keep checking back.

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.