Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas




Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without the obligatory Christmas message. It's hard these days knowing what to say without causing offence. Someone sent me the following which I found rather amusing.

"Wishing you a merry politically-correct non-denominational 'Winterfest'-type holiday, and a happy new Gregorian calendar reset."

Very clever and, one has to say, non-offensive.

I hope to publish a story I've been sitting on soon. It's a real eye-opener regarding GSK and their American lawyers, King & Spalding. I won't be accusing them of anything, I'll merely be throwing some questions out relating to fraudulent concealment. It will be up to you, the readers, to decide whether or not you think GSK and King & Spalding play fairly.

Anyway, until then...

Have yourselves a great Christmas.


Bob Fiddaman


No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.